Play Audio

Recruitment and Healthcare Licensing

License Transfer Application

Transferring your license is an application process required for professionals who are already working on one of the Emirates, but now wish to work in the other emirates .We can help facilitate the license transfer process to MOH, HAAD or DHA in a few easy steps.
Our fees include:

  • Initial Application & VAT Fees
  • Dr Expat Consultation Fees
  • Job Search Assistance

For license transfer applications to HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi), only Data Flow verification will be conducted. Credentialing and CID will not be done unless the candidate already has a facility/employer for it to be linked to, after which we or the employer can complete the process to avoid the application being disapproved. The Good Standing will need to have a 3 month validity prior to credentialing in all cases. For those working for Government Facilities, an End of Service Certificate will be required when applying for a new license in another authority.

Note: Dr Expat can NOT issue licenses, we only submit the applications to the health authority. Once you have found employment the employer will issue the license under their facility

Get In Touch

UAE Head Office
Creative City
Fujairah Creative Tower
PO Box 392269

UAE Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Closed: Friday and Saturday
Tel: +971 4 311 6501
Fax: +971 4 332 8810

General Queries:

UK Office
Kemp House
160 City Road
London EC1V 2NX

UK Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Closed: Saturday and Sunday
Tel: +44 203 476 5653

General Queries:

Pakistan Office
Suite No 201, Second Floor,
Building # 100-C, Main Itehad (Above Silk Bank),
Khayaban-e-Jami, DHA Phase 2, Karachi

Pakistan Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
Tel: +92 21 35880051
Mobile: +92 333 1038663

General Queries:
Licensing Queries: