Success in any organisation depends largely on who you employ. It also depends on the people your employ to find these professionals.
Our aim is to become the leading Health Care Recruitment Agency in the UAE. We help Doctors and Allied Healthcare professionals secure their future in the UAE. Doctors in Dubai have partners in the UK, Europe, Hungary India and the Germany.
Our team combined have over 25 years’ experience in Healthcare Recruitment. Established in 2013, Doctors in Dubai was set up to make a difference for Healthcare Professionals around the world seeking employment in the GCC.
With a personalized, proactive service, we are small enough to care about our candidates, but big enough to find what you are looking for. Our staff have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for what we do, with the ability to respond and adapt swiftly to candidates needs, and actively respond to each and every query we receive in a short turnaround time.
Doctors in Dubai offer a unique service for both overseas and locally based health care professionals wanting to work in the UAE.
No more battling with the authorities and spending months in applying for your DHA, HAAD or MOH Licensing. We take care of everything, from paying all the required fees, to assistance with the Regulatory Licensing examinations. We also provide free financial advice to doctors who are new to UAE and need the extra help in saving money.
Our consultants and representatives are experts in the local market and job conditions.
There are four types of licenses available in the UAE which allow Health Care Professionals to work. In October 2014, the UAE unified the registration requirements (PQR) for all authorities. This means that now all the requirements are the same, it does not mean that by obtaining a DHA Eligibility Letter for example will allow you to work in Abu Dhabi or Sharjah.
DHA (Granted by the Dubai Health Authority) This license allows you to practice in the city of Dubai only
HAAD (Granted by the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi) This license allows you to practice in the cities of Abu Dhabi and Al Ain.
MOH (Granted by the Ministry of Health) This entitles the holder to practice anywhere in the UAE apart from the Emirates of Dubai and Abu Dhabi. For example Sharjah and Ras al Khaimah.
DHCC - (Issued by Dubai Health Care City-a free zone) A separate license by Harvard International. This license allows you to only practice only within the DHCC free zone and nowhere else in Dubai
How do we help?
1. Doctors in Dubai completes the full online registration process with HRD (Healthcare Registration Department) for your professional license on your behalf for DHA, HAAD and MOH Licenses.
2. We pay all the registration fees which can only be paid via a UAE credit card.
3. We submit all the relevant documentation and ensure accuracy of this to the Health Authority.
4. We offer complete guidance and, support and deal with the UAE authorities on your behalf.
5. The time we take to complete this process is usually between 6-8 working weeks, whereas if you did this alone, it can take up to 6-8 months!
6. Most of all, our service is superior to any other. We offer complete support almost every day. Our standard turnaround times are 48 hours.
7. Note that we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted. We can check your eligibility, although it is your responsibility to read check if you have any concerns. There are situations when the Health Authorities reject cases based on other reasons which we would not know until the case has been individually assessed. For this reason, we do not offer any refunds on packages and applications which have been rejected.
Package prices start from only $999 which includes our consultation fees and all FEES payable to Health Authority & Data Flow. Check our Packages section for more detail
The costs of exams are not included in our fees. These are payable directly to the examination body by the Doctor.
What do you need to do?
Before you purchase any of our packages for your license, you will first need to check with us that you are eligible to work in the UAE as refunds are not given on any of the packages. Contact us stating your profession, how many years you have worked, and which governing body you are registered by in your country of employment. A change in your circumstances after purchasing the package would also mean you would lose the fee, so please be sure before starting the license process.
Doctors in Dubai provide examination support for some of the Prometric Tests in the form of exam style questions from past students. Please check our examination page for more details.
Applying for a new role in a different country can always be a challenge. First impressions are always the most important. Portraying your skills in the best possible way is one hurdle which candidates continue to face. Although there is no hard and fast rule of what to include on your CV, there are some things you just should not include! We offer a service to get the best possible results from your CV at a very small price.